St. Paul's is Celebrating 250 Years!
Upcoming Anniversary Celebrations:
- Please join us for a special celebration on Sunday, September 29 @ 9:30am to honor our 50 or more year members that have supported the ministries of St. Paul's UCC. These members will be specially recognized - we'll even recognize our oldest member too! We welcome back The Rev. John Dieterly, former pastor @ St. Paul's UCC as guest preach. A Brunch will follow in Fellowship Hall.
- Sunday, October 20 @ 9:30 am Mike Givler and Pastor Bill Long will share a History Lesson skit with us. Come & learn more about St. Paul's past!
- November 3 @ 9:30 am is our All Saints' Day with special recognition of former Pastor, The late Rev. Norman Bucher, Jr.
- December 29 @ 9:30 am will be our End of Year Celebration with Bev Geib; the service will end with "The Hallelujah Chorus." Brunch will follow the service.
Come & Celebrate 250 years with us!
Gravestone Booklet Information
- On Sunday, June 30, we celebrated our 250th Anniversary once again with a special presentation during the 9:30 am worship service in Fellowship Hall. Burt Savitz joined us and gave us a brief history presentation followed by a "graveyard tour." Brunch followed the special presentation. Click here for a copy of the Gravestones booklet.