St. Paul's UCC has begun worshiping in the Sanctuary using social distancing and other recommended safety guidelines. Options to worship include:
- Worship in the Sanctuary on Sunday mornings @ 9:30 am with social distancing and safety guidelines. Click here to learn more about St. Paul's Covid-19 Safety Guidelines.
- Listen live from your car in St. Paul's UCC's parking lot on Sundays @ 9:30 am on FM Radio 88.1.
- Online Worship
Church events that meet social distancing standards such as Bible Study & Drive Thru Christmas will continue.
For more information re: St. Paul's UCC social distancing standards, please readSt. Paul's UCC's Covid-19 Safety Guidelines.
Feel free to check back to this page often for updates.
Friends, be sure to stay safe, stay informed and stay tuned to what is happening here at St. Paul's UCC!
St. Paul's UCC's Covid-19 Response
If you need Pastoral Care, please contact the church office at 717.665.2447.
Please note that due to the Coronavirus, only end of life visitation is currently permitted in hospitals and nursing facilities. Therefore, most visitation will be done by phone.
If you would like to set up a Skype or Facetime pastoral visit with Pastor Bill Long, click here or contact the church office.
Please pray for:
- The church in general as its people are separated during this crisis from the support of each other. Help us to remember that God is in the midst of all of it and we have only to be obedient to His Word, and to trust in Him!
- Those affected by this virus, for healing for the sick; for the caregivers and first responders to meet the needs of those in their care, and for themselves and their families as well; for our leaders as they make decisions that are best for all in their care; and for all those who are experiencing the fear and panic that such a pandemic incurs.
- That as we each respond to this virus individually, that collectively we can respond instead to a God who loves us by showing His love in all we do. Let us Make a Difference through the Love of Christ that all may come to Know God, Love God, and Serve God!