See below for our Inclement Weather Policy
- St. Paul's will once again host Lenten Meals and Worship on Wednesday nights from February 21-March 20. The light meals begin @ 6 pm in Fellowship Hall followed by a Lenten Worship Service @ 6:30 pm. The focus for Lenten Worship is a look at Job and Jesus – What does Jesus offer to us in our suffering? Click here for details.
- Celebrate Leap Day with friends at St. Paul's Fellowship Breakfast on Thursday, February 29 @ 8:30 am @ The Kountry Kitchen Family Restaurant on Rt 72 North. RSVP to Joan Hess at 717.665.4705 by Monday, February 26 if you plan to attend.
- The next FREE Community Breakfast will be served on Saturday, March 16 from 8:30-10 am. All are welcome to come and enjoy a warm, delicious breakfast of baked oatmeal with fruit and beverage while getting to know your neighbors.
Inclement Weather Policy:
In case of inclement weather, be sure to call the church office at 717.665.2447 (after 8 am on Sundays) for service or event changes or cancellations. Postings will be on WGAL and WGAL.com and on our website. Sunday sermons and bulletins are always available on the website.
Come and worship @ St. Paul's UCC! We have 3 Ways to Worship:
- Worship @ Home with our Online Sermons
- Listen to the live worship service on Sundays @ 9:30 am in St. Paul's UCC's parking lot on FM Radio Station 88.1
- Worship in the Sanctuary @ 9:30 am Sunday mornings. Join us for Coffee Hour following the worship service.
We can't wait to worship with you!