Come out and see us on 1st Thursday, August 4 from 5-8 pm! Stop by and get a drink, a treat, and the kids can play games too!
Handbell Festival @ Mt. Gretna Tabernacle
St. Paul's will once again participate in the Handbell Festivalheld on Saturday, August 6 @ 7 pm @ the Mt. Gretna Tabernacle. A freewill offering will follow the concert.
FREE Community Breakfast
The next FREE Community Breakfast will be held on Saturday, August 20 from 9-10 am. Come out and enjoy a delicious hot breakfast served with fruit and beverage.
All women and their significant other are invited to attend Women's Fellowship meetings. Our next meeting will be held on Thursday, August 25 @ 1 pm @ The Shack. Hope to see you there!
Coming this Fall:
- Wednesday Night Bible Study will begin on September 7 @ 6:30 pm. We're using Kay Arthur's "Teach Me Your Ways" to study the book of Numbers. All are welcome!
- Fall Fest will be held on Sunday, October 2 from 4-6 pm. Once again St. Paul's will team up with Teen Central for a night of free family fun for all. There will be games, crafts, pumpkin decorating, food and more!
- Book Club will be held on Monday, October 3 @ 6 pm. Mary Shelley's Frankenstein will be up for discussion. Click here to get your copy of the book to read.
Come and worship @ St. Paul's UCC! We have 3 Ways to Worship:
- Worship @ Home with our Online Sermons
- Listen to the live worship service on Sundays @ 9:30 am in St. Paul's UCC's parking lot on FM Radio Station 88.1
- Worship in the Sanctuary @ 9:30 am Sunday mornings. Join us for Coffee Hour following the worship service.
We can't wait to worship with you!